Just got my iPod Touch and have a few questions?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iPod oldschool, Nov 2, 2007.

1. iPod oldschool macrumors member

Ok, so it is awesome. Anyways, how do I put pictures on it? Also, what is the best program to convert videos to the right format and resolution? Thanks a bunch. EDIT: Also, what is that little white thing for? It has the number 14 on it?

2. Shurt macrumors newbie

1) In iTunes, under Devices -> (Your iPod's Name) iPod, there is a tab on the top labeled Pictures. Just go there and choose the folder(s) you want to sync to your iPod.

2) I noticed Videora has a iPod Touch Video Converter variant, so if you have Windows, give that a shot. Unfortunately, I don't know of one for Mac.

3) I have no idea, I haven't gotten my iPod yet :(

3. derryquinn macrumors 6502

derryquinn

No "Whit thing" is your Dock adaptor, you put it in docks, accessories so your touch fit's in, 14 is the adaptor number, there's one for each iPod.

If you go to "Devices" in iTunes and select your iPod, go to setting or something and somewhere in their you can select what folders of pictures to synch with your iPod.

SUPER is a greak tool for windows, handbrake for mac. Super can be downloaded here: http://www.erightsoft.info/GetFile.php?SUPERsetup.exe

Congrats on the iPod btw, still didn't get mine yet! :(

4. iPod oldschool thread starter macrumors member

Is there a way I can manually chose each seperate pic I want to put on? I don't want my whole pictures file on there, just a select few.
    EDIT: Nevermind, I figuired it out. Thanks everyone!