Just got my iPod Touch, one question though.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Edwardz, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Edwardz macrumors regular

Safari is beautiful, however, myspace.com is very, very slow. When I try to put in my login information it is very slow with the typing and I cannot login. I tried macrumors.com on it and it was not slow in the login process at all and I got to log in. Problem?

Help please. Thanks [:.

P.S. - If you're hesitant about purchasing this beauty, don't be. It was so worth the 400.

2. Wyvernspirit macrumors 6502a

Wyvernspirit

On my iPhone myspace loads very slowly, but once loaded typing is as fast as ever, you just have to wait for it to fully load.

3. Luigi239 macrumors 6502a

Yeah im noticing that it is abit slow to load pages. (I'm typing this on my touch.) However, once its loaded the page is pretty snappy. Hopefully they can fix this in a future update.

4. vega07 macrumors 65816

many pages are slow on the iphone/ipod touch. you just have to live with it. does myspace have a mobile version?

macrumors on my iphone is a little slow also. for every page, there is always freezing/lagging for 5-7 seconds. it's kind of annoying. I always have to stop loading the page before it fully loads so it doesn't freeze. does anyone else have this problem?

5. bluush macrumors 6502

MySpace has got to be one of the most resource-hogging sites to have ever existed. The sheer amount of scripts, advertisements, embedded video and audio is insane. I don't even use that site, but the sheer fact it can work on the iPhone/Touch is amazing to me.

6. CiscoGuru&aMac macrumors member

CiscoGuru&aMac

True.