Just Got My MacPad/Setup

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ghsNick, Jun 28, 2011.

1. ghsNick, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2011

ghsNick macrumors 68030

ghsNick

So I just got my MacPad and so far so good.
    I definitely think this will save me once or twice from scratching the wrist area.
    I might drop my keys (or who knows) and I have major OCD so scuffed aluminum would kill me. I'm also getting the Moshi Keyboard cover. I probably won't get the trackpad thing because I think it would feel to (sticky) and wouldn't scroll right.

But here's how it looks.

Attached Files:

2. ladytonya macrumors 6502a

Dude, I'm sorry but that is just FUGLY! I love the look and feel of the brushed aluminum, there is no way I would ruin the aesthetic of this beautiful machine by covering it up like that. If scratches bother you that much, could you not use something clear to keep it protected? Wow, I just looked at the pic again and yuck! LOL, sorry, not sure why I reacted the way I did it just struck me as being absolutely hideous! :apple:

3. riptideMBP macrumors 6502

Its funny, because when I was shopping for my mac, the very first thing I thought was that I needed a 15" but that the 15 inch had too much "empty space" near the palmrest.[​IMG]

4. snaky69 macrumors 603

OCD's can be treated, you know?

5. ghsNick thread starter macrumors 68030

ghsNick

Ahh no way. I think it looks awesome.
    It was gray and boring. Now it's black and sleek. And protective.

6. ladytonya macrumors 6502a

LOL @snaky! :)

As for the look, I guess to each his or her own. One of the things I love about the MacBook Pro is the aluminum finish! I think it is gorgeous on its own and the black just makes it look plastic and clunky. Of course, that is JMHO! :D

7. ChazB macrumors member

If you don't like the black MacPad then try an Invisible Shield. It's clear.