Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WickedSick

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
Well I went over her with a fine tooth comb when she arrived. I scoured every inch of my screen for a yellow line, or a dead pixel. Not one issue could I find. Same with the hard drive, I hear no ominously loud clicking some people have complained about. Wow, what a difference this computer is from my 1.6ghz G5 single. I am incredibly happy with my purchase! Just thought it would be nice to give the forum here a little bit of blue sky. Not all the iMacs coming off the assembly lines or bogged down with troubles. I'm proof!

P.S. Thanks HellHammer for talking me into the i7. I would have had buyers remorse if I hadn't sprung for it :D

WickedSick

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 11, 2008
No CountlovE, I don't have any screen bleeding issues. I actually read your original post a little bit ago, and was concerned so I did some tests, but experienced none of your symptoms.

CountlovE

macrumors regular
Aug 17, 2007
No CountlovE, I don't have any screen bleeding issues. I actually read your original post a little bit ago, and was concerned so I did some tests, but experienced none of your symptoms.

That's awesome! I am very excited for you, and for my replacement that will hopefully fix my issue.

I can't believe there are people on the forum who don't mind a ****ed up monitor.

Can you take a picture of the screen against black while brightness is turned up?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.