Just got my new i7. Flawless!

Discussion in 'iMac' started by WickedSick, Aug 4, 2010.

1. WickedSick macrumors member

Well I went over her with a fine tooth comb when she arrived. I scoured every inch of my screen for a yellow line, or a dead pixel. Not one issue could I find. Same with the hard drive, I hear no ominously loud clicking some people have complained about. Wow, what a difference this computer is from my 1.6ghz G5 single. I am incredibly happy with my purchase! Just thought it would be nice to give the forum here a little bit of blue sky. Not all the iMacs coming off the assembly lines or bogged down with troubles. I'm proof!

P.S. Thanks HellHammer for talking me into the i7. I would have had buyers remorse if I hadn't sprung for it :D

2. Warbitrary macrumors regular

Thanks for the good news. Just FYI, people are having problem with yellow tinge, i.e. yellow areas on the screen, not yellow lines.

3. CountlovE macrumors regular

4. WickedSick thread starter macrumors member

No CountlovE, I don't have any screen bleeding issues. I actually read your original post a little bit ago, and was concerned so I did some tests, but experienced none of your symptoms.

5. Trimmer2 macrumors member

I got my 27" i7 on Friday and it's also flawless.

6. saschke macrumors 6502

7. MorphingDragon macrumors 603

MorphingDragon

My i7 arrived today.

Damn it has a nice monitor.

8. CountlovE macrumors regular

That's awesome! I am very excited for you, and for my replacement that will hopefully fix my issue.

I can't believe there are people on the forum who don't mind a ****ed up monitor.

Can you take a picture of the screen against black while brightness is turned up?