Just got my new iPhone! Someone help me unlock it, PLEASE!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Sdao, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Sdao macrumors 6502

Alright, I finally picked up an 8 gig iPhone... and yes, I live in Canada, so its amazing that I finally have the opportunity to use an iPhone in my home country.

So, I know there are tons of intelligent iPhone users and hackers out there reading this.

Please, someone help me unlock my iPhone. Im on a macbook right now, so the software would have to be mac only. Im almost begging here, Im dying to use my iPhone.

P.S. to the person who helps me unlock my iPhone, there may be a prize...

I'd appreciate the help, Im really not all that confident unlocking this iPhone on my own

2. Canuck4 macrumors 6502a

Canuck4

3. dontwalkhand macrumors 601

dontwalkhand

Even though you are on a MacBook, don't forget all the Windows unlocking solutions are available to you as well, due to the MacBook's Windows running capabilities ;) I suggest starting here because its free :) http://iphone.unlock.no/

4. Sdao thread starter macrumors 6502

I asked for help, not someone to reply and insult me. I just bought a 400 dollar phone, I dont really feel like getting in too deep and potentially ruining my purchase.

Thankfully, someone has already offered me help...

5. Sdao thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for the suggestion, I dont have bootcamp running and im unfamiliar with it, so Im really looking for a way to unlock it via my macbook.

thank you though