Just got My VAJA Black leather case! (PICS) :D

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Andrew K., Nov 20, 2008.

1. Andrew K. macrumors 65816

Hey guys so I just received a Vaja case off of Craigslist for only $40!!! This guy had bought this case for his wife for an anniversary and she didn't like it. It had her initials JSC engraved on the bottom back so thats why he was selling it for only $40! All I did was color in the engrave letters with a sharpie and its hardly noticeable!!! :D

This case is absolutely amazing! they are handmade and the proccess takes twenty days and usually costs about $85 plus shipping w/ engraving for this type of case.

[​IMG]

It fits the iphone 3G Perfectly and snug. I keep it in my pocket and it doesn't add alot of bulk, it also slides out better than my old silicone case :)

[​IMG]

You can tell how much work goes into each one of these because they are very well made. the VAJA is also laser engraved on the back but I left that uncolored to subtly stand out

[​IMG]

Even though I got a good deal I would definitely pay full price for another one of these :)

[​IMG]

pics taken with iphone srry

2. Bitgod macrumors regular

Bitgod

Heh, now you have to come up with a good story on what JSC means if anyone asks.

3. scott99 macrumors 6502a

Great deal, and beautiful case ! I need one of those !

4. Andrew K. thread starter macrumors 65816

it means I work for NASA in the Johnson Shuttle Center : D