Just got new ipod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by macornomac, Nov 17, 2007.

1. macornomac macrumors 6502

Ok just got the ipod touch. I installed the best skin ever now I'm playing with it. Why in the heck did it not come with instructions?? Ok my question is I can't hear any sounds when i click and do stuff on the touch. I have the volume thing turned up and sounds enabled for speaker and earphone but not sound at all. Also is it hard for you guys to plug the bottom charger in? Like it was hard to put in for the one that came with it so I used the one for my 30gb and that was hard too.

2. macornomac thread starter macrumors 6502

Ok never mind I found out that it only makes sounds when in keyboard mode is that correct?? Not when you press all th other stuff.

3. Nexxus macrumors member

You will hear little clicking sounds when you slide the lock button, any time you set your clock, pass code, type in the keyboard. Basically anytime you you set or type anything. That is if you have your sound set properly.

4. macornomac thread starter macrumors 6502

Yeah I found all that out after tinkering with it. However I thougt you could hear sounds too when you click on the diffent icons on the main menu page but you can't. I think they should fix it where you could hear sounds with everything haha.