Just got New Mini 4 & Transferring stopped

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by laffnvegas, Sep 17, 2015.

1. laffnvegas macrumors regular

laffnvegas

Just tonight I got my new Mini 4 from the Apple Store and we copied from my phone rather than my other Mini and while at the store my apps started to down loan, they told me that even though it was not nearly finished that it would finish uploading once I logged into my Wifi at home. Well that is not the case. I am logged into my Wifi emails working just fine but nothing 51 apps need to upload and nothing has changed in over 2 hours. I have even connected to my computer a little bit ago Syncing Data and it just says Waiting for items to copy.
    Does anyone have any ideas of what I should do??
    Thanks,

2. laffnvegas thread starter macrumors regular

laffnvegas

Well slow but sure some are now uploading about 6 have now completed at this rate I will be lucky to be able to start using the mini by morning. I just think this is rather strange???

3. laffnvegas thread starter macrumors regular

laffnvegas

As of 4 am this morning still had 12 apps to transfer. so plugged back into iTunes to see if that speed it up as of right now still have 4 not transferred. It has been 15 hours since the transferred started, spent the last 45 minutes on the phone with Apple support they were not a whole lot of help :-( said it was because the transfer process stopped when I left the Apple store, with no answer as to why the continued process once I got home went to a snails pace.
    Not exactly excited about my new Mini 4 since not really up and operating yet :-(