Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rchristie00

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 7, 2010
and im getting my black replaced for a white aka "exchanging it" told them i wasnt satisfied with the color and they WILL change it in store so take that haters and "ethical people" huahuahuahua :p :cool: :D

sparrky

macrumors 6502a
Oct 23, 2008
California
I call BS. You're not "satisfied" with the color you chose to purchase, so they'll let you exchange it? Sure. :rolleyes:

tocheeba

macrumors member
Jul 10, 2008
Not satisfied with your color? You're the moron that picked out black. Deal with it. Hope they impose a restocking fee on you, and you have to wait for a new one due to some technical problem. Or when your mom goes to pay for it with her CC she gets denied.

rchristie00

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 7, 2010
lol , call it BS LS NS i was expecting this kinda answer, obviously between the 30 days, but i think i might try to sell it first since i could profit from it ill b happy if i get 15$ extra, still a win.

rchristie00

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 7, 2010
Not satisfied with your color? You're the moron that picked out black. Deal with it. Hope they impose a restocking fee on you, and you have to wait for a new one due to some technical problem. Or when your mom goes to pay for it with her CC she gets denied.

deal with :)

BlkEagle

macrumors newbie
May 12, 2010
White iPhone are for girls?

Well not sure about that but all I know is that the white iPhone 4 is for girls... don't be a sissy...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.