Just Got Off The Phone With Apple's Support!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Eric Noa, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Eric Noa macrumors 6502

Eric Noa

I called because ever since I got the iPhone 4 on the 24th I have been having reception issues along with drop calls and also people not hearing what Im saying or me hearing what they are saying! Im sure Im not the only one! :D Well I told them what was happening and she asked me if I had call AT&T and if they had help me troubleshoot this issue, how I was holding the phone and if I had restore the phone. She also asked me if I had replace the SIM card which I haven't so she told me to go to an AT&T store and have them replace the SIM or just test the phone to see if the SIM is whats causing the problem. She told me that if that didn't solve the issue to call back and they would send me a replacement phone because its most likely a hardware issue. So in a couple of hours I will be calling back because Im sure this is a hardware issue and not a software or SIM card problem! Just thought I would shared the info with you guys! :apple:

2. Mike84 macrumors 6502a

Wait, what is wrong with the iPhone? What antenna issue are you talking about?

3. ddoolin macrumors regular

ddoolin

:confused: or :p...

4. trssho macrumors 6502

Keep us posted. This Apple rep is not following protocol, which was laid down last week.

5. ddoolin macrumors regular

ddoolin

And what protocol is that, exactly? Not to tell a soul? Because that's nothing new. The only news that comes from Apple comes from Jobs. Anywhere else and they break down your door and steal your computers...

6. Eric Noa thread starter macrumors 6502

Eric Noa

Well I just got off the phone with Apple and their gonna send me a new phone! I just need to drop off the phone at UPS and I will received one in 3 to 5 business days!