just in my head?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by timimbo85, Mar 5, 2008.

1. timimbo85 macrumors regular

timimbo85

Hello, I just got a MBP last week, and I am very anal about it, no screen touching, that type of stuff. Well I was changing the desktop it was the earth one, and was shutting down and noticed a slight glow in the lower left corner. Is this normal, the other night i was moving the screen back, and not remembering it wasnt my HP it went to its limit with some force. So I am not sure if i caused the issue. OR am i on crack. Or is there normally a glow?

2. timimbo85 thread starter macrumors regular

timimbo85

anyone......Update, i called apple, they are emailing me some things to reset the screen. It is a slight glow/wash look, could be the backlite???? But all i know is its not even a week old and my dollars deserve the best of the best.

3. Pees330 macrumors 6502

I'm not quite sure exactly what your screen looks like, but personally mine does not have anything like that. It may just be the backlight, but if you think it's a problem I would have it checked out. Like you said if you're paying top dollar, you should have the best.

4. swmr macrumors regular

swmr

I guess I can't help you out because I am not having the same problems. I did something similar just because I thought the screen would open farther, but maybe you used a lot more force than me. My screen is great but you might still want to get yours checked out.