Just Installed iLiberty+ What To Do Now?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Cashflow420, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Cashflow420 macrumors newbie

Thanks to all your help here I was able to install iLiberty+ on my 8gb iPhone using Windows XP. My main goal was to play NES games. Now that Cydia is installed on my iPhone, I installed snes4iphone & psx4all. I tried to open them but it says there are no games installed. I've searched all over this forum and there are mixed facts. Everyone says to point the source somewhere to download the games, but how do I point the source? Where do I enter that at? I've been told to download them and install them via a app called WinSCP. Is this correct? Should I download this software? I'm so confused now its driving me crazy!

2. Cashflow420 thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm in the Cydia application right now and it says there are 40 Changes. Should I press upgrade and install 40 changes?

3. VenomousSVT macrumors 6502

4. Cashflow420 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks! I've ran all the updates, but where do I find the games to download? Why is this so difficult for me? Argh!

5. VenomousSVT macrumors 6502

i only ran cydia before I decided I liked installer better... isnt there a category for "games"? I thought there was

6. Cashflow420 thread starter macrumors newbie

Where can I get installer at? Do I need to install ziphone to get the installer? Is it possible to have installer and cydia on your phone at the same time?

7. VenomousSVT macrumors 6502

you will have to add it through iliberty like i posted in the other thread

8. Cashflow420 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for all your help, but for some reason the directions you gave me to install the installer.app on my iPhone through Cydia was over my head. What application am I looking for in the install tab of cydia? I don't see an application called installer available?

9. VenomousSVT macrumors 6502

I replied to your other thread about you being confused... my instructions were on how to do it through iliberty.. you cannot install installer through cydia.

go back and check the other thread and open iliberty and then follow my previous instructions.