Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rockyroad55

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 14, 2010
Phila, PA
Well I didn't suggest using it unless you actually need to invert because of a disability. But it may give users a rough idea of what a darker theme may look like.

nfl46

macrumors G3
Oct 5, 2008
The black looks nice then. It's way too much white for me though when it's not inverted.

roland.g

macrumors 604
Apr 11, 2005
It would be nice to include a nice pair or themes. One black and one white. As they do with iPhones and iPads. That way users can match their device or contrast it.

Bawstun

Suspended
Jun 25, 2009
For all of the complaints different people have about the UI - that is my only gripe. The white.

I really do wish there was a way to theme the menus to white OR dark. Maybe Apple will make one eventually, but probably not. White has always been their thing, lol.

Oppressed

macrumors 65816
Aug 15, 2010
Well I didn't suggest using it unless you actually need to invert because of a disability. But it may give users a rough idea of what a darker theme may look like.

Honest question and not trying to be a smart ass or anything, but what disability would this help with?

rockyroad55

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 14, 2010
Phila, PA
Honest question and not trying to be a smart ass or anything, but what disability would this help with?

I actually want to know too. I'm not too sure. I just thought it was a disability reason since it's in the accessibility settings. Perhaps color blindness or those that have an increased sensitivity to light and need darker settings?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.