just jailbroke and need some help

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by Acorn, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Acorn macrumors 68020

Acorn

i just jailbroke my ipod 2nd. it had software 3.1.3 on it so i was able to. i keep reading of this option in cydia called make my life easier and it backs up something onto the ipod. i did not see that option where is it in cyndia. i could really use some help since im all new to this. im just doing it to make it easier to sell.

2. Acorn thread starter macrumors 68020

Acorn

ok it is jailbroken but i tried to use unbrella to store the ssh at it told me it couldnt i was too late. well, thats ok at least its jailbroken. i just have to be careful not to upgrade it.

3. avit macrumors regular

avit

It stores some info about your device on Saurik's servers so that if Apple ever stops you from restoring to 3.1.3, the info will let you bypass that.

4. Acorn thread starter macrumors 68020

Acorn

i know what it does but its not working. it never asked me if it would like to make my life easier when i put cyndia on there. then i tried to use umbrella to do it directly and it said it was to late.

im not bothered by it though because its got cyndia and winterboard on there now so hopefully it will help me sell it. i really dont need it and i want to save up for a mac mini

5. avit macrumors regular

avit

Oh, yeah it's only on the iPhone 3GS. And good luck with the Mac Mini :D :apple: