Just Jailbroke My IP4 Now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpatel

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 1, 2010
Hi everyone I just jailbroke my iphone 4 and was wondering what some cool things i can do now since it jailbroken. I am new to the iphone cracking process so was wondering how i can install apps that are paid for free and how i can put animation wallpaper as a background was wondering what i can do and how to do it?

BurntReality

macrumors 6502
Jun 21, 2010
Tyler, TX
Hi everyone I just jailbroke my iphone 4 and was wondering what some cool things i can do now since it jailbroken. I am new to the iphone cracking process so was wondering how i can install apps that are paid for free and how i can put animation wallpaper as a background was wondering what i can do and how to do it?
Don't cheat developers out of money by pirating the apps.

I would recommend SBSettings and Bitesms
Those are 2 of my favorite programs

saxon48

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2010
Barad-dûr
As far as animated wallpapers go, there are several within Cydia that require Winterboard. A favorite of mine is Google's Nexus One.

For your first query: search Google. Apparently a lot of people have way too many moral dilemmas in regards to cracked apps, and god forbid you get a free one every now and then.

saxon48

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2010
Barad-dûr
@Saxon Why would you supply that kind of information? I hope you get your account suspended for that.
Why not. People get way too antsy about issues like this. Seriously.
If the OP wants to know something, you should give him the answer so as to let him choose what to do with that knowledge.

Compile 'em all

macrumors 601
Apr 6, 2005
Why not. People get way too antsy about issues like this. Seriously.
If the OP wants to know something, you should give him the answer so as to let him choose what to do with that knowledge.
Many forum members (including myself) are iPhone developers. Do you still want to tell him HERE how he can pirate iPhone apps?

eastercat

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2008
PDX
That is logic worthy of a libertarian. It's akin to saying that companies like BP should police their own wells. Oh wait . . . they did and Deepwater Horizon was the result. :rolleyes:
You know very well the OP is going to pirate. If he's going to hang him/her self, don't hand over the rope.

CrAkD

macrumors 68040
Feb 15, 2010
Boston, MA
I've never understood these threads. If you didnt already know of a feature you wanted then why Jailbreak? I always research stuff before I do it to see if its worth it. Jailbreaking is great but if you dont know what it has to offer then why did you do it?

fsck-y dingo

macrumors 65816
Jun 14, 2009
PrivaCy is a good start if you don't like anonymous usage data sent to Pinch Media, Flurry, Medialets, and Mobclix.

serialtoon

macrumors 6502a
Jul 1, 2009
Long Beach
So far with the limited data plans and the new features in iOS 4, it seems like Jailbreaking is not as useful as it once was. At least for me it isnt. SbSettings is the only app keeping me jailbroken. Other than that, i might restore.

yankintx

macrumors 6502
Feb 2, 2010
As far as animated wallpapers go, there are several within Cydia that require Winterboard. A favorite of mine is Google's Nexus One.

For your first query: search Google. Apparently a lot of people have way too many moral dilemmas in regards to cracked apps, and god forbid you get a free one every now and then.
That's like saying...god forbid you go into a store and steal something every now and then. We don't have moral dilemmas, we just don't condone stealing...plain and simple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.