Just Jailbroke My IP4 Now What?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by kpatel, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kpatel macrumors newbie

Hi everyone I just jailbroke my iphone 4 and was wondering what some cool things i can do now since it jailbroken. I am new to the iphone cracking process so was wondering how i can install apps that are paid for free and how i can put animation wallpaper as a background was wondering what i can do and how to do it?

2. benflick macrumors 68020

benflick

As for getting paid apps for free, you can't discuss that here. It is in violation of forum rules.

3. BurntReality macrumors 6502

BurntReality

Don't cheat developers out of money by pirating the apps.

I would recommend SBSettings and Bitesms
    Those are 2 of my favorite programs

4. iamthekiller macrumors 6502a

Now you use the search feature and don't create super-general threads like this one

5. saxon48 macrumors 6502a

saxon48

As far as animated wallpapers go, there are several within Cydia that require Winterboard. A favorite of mine is Google's Nexus One.

For your first query: search Google. Apparently a lot of people have way too many moral dilemmas in regards to cracked apps, and god forbid you get a free one every now and then.

6. BurntReality macrumors 6502

BurntReality

@Saxon Why would you supply that kind of information? I hope you get your account suspended for that.

7. saxon48 macrumors 6502a

saxon48

Why not. People get way too antsy about issues like this. Seriously.
    If the OP wants to know something, you should give him the answer so as to let him choose what to do with that knowledge.

8. Compile 'em all macrumors 601

Compile 'em all

Many forum members (including myself) are iPhone developers. Do you still want to tell him HERE how he can pirate iPhone apps?

9. jesusplay macrumors 6502a

if you arent gonna pay for the app anyways you really arent cheating them out of anything...:cool:

10. eastercat macrumors 68040

eastercat

That is logic worthy of a libertarian. It's akin to saying that companies like BP should police their own wells. Oh wait . . . they did and Deepwater Horizon was the result. :rolleyes:
    You know very well the OP is going to pirate. If he's going to hang him/her self, don't hand over the rope.

11. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

I've never understood these threads. If you didnt already know of a feature you wanted then why Jailbreak? I always research stuff before I do it to see if its worth it. Jailbreaking is great but if you dont know what it has to offer then why did you do it?

12. TMar macrumors 68000

TMar

Ill be glad when this blows over and your all gone :rolleyes:

13. fsck-y dingo macrumors 65816

fsck-y dingo

PrivaCy is a good start if you don't like anonymous usage data sent to Pinch Media, Flurry, Medialets, and Mobclix.

14. serialtoon macrumors 6502a

serialtoon

So far with the limited data plans and the new features in iOS 4, it seems like Jailbreaking is not as useful as it once was. At least for me it isnt. SbSettings is the only app keeping me jailbroken. Other than that, i might restore.

15. alfmil macrumors regular

Yeah I hope your account gets suspended too!!! For... telling someone to search google... wait, huh?:confused:

16. yankintx macrumors 6502

That's like saying...god forbid you go into a store and steal something every now and then. We don't have moral dilemmas, we just don't condone stealing...plain and simple!

17. ohaithar macrumors 6502a

ohaithar

This. and winterboard also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.