Just Made it ra1n on my Ipod touch. Im so lost now! Please help

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by rogelio1017, Jan 28, 2010.

1. rogelio1017 macrumors member

I downloaded BlackRa1n, plugged in my Touch and made it rain. It seems to be jailbroken I do cydia but i have no Idea what to do here. I went into themes and downloaded one. i went into winterboard and i selected it, the screen rebooted but no new theme. I've been reading and reading and this jailbreak has me confused. Can you guys please show me the ins and outs to all this :eek:

2. elpmas macrumors 68000

elpmas

Once you've jailbroken it. The basic things you need to add is winterboard to be able to use the themes. you also need to add sources in order to have more available options...
    uhmm look up some youtube videos, they'll guide you :D
    dinozambas is helpful.

3. pcs are junk macrumors 65816

are you sure its checked? did u check it twice. there needs to be a checkmark on there. also the themes you are looking for are themes (springboard) and themes (winterboard). you probably downloaded like an sms theme or something.

4. hoosierfan24 macrumors member

defiantly get some sources my two favorite are hackulo.us and 123aptlocker.com

the apt locker one will give you all kinds of roms and the hackulo will give u installous which is very important