Just no 'Wow' factor...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Mad Mac Maniac, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Mad Mac Maniac macrumors 601

Mad Mac Maniac

A little bit of here and a little bit of there.
    The iphone received a respectable upgrade, but it just doesn't 'wow' me. There is nothing wrong with it at all. We all just had really high expectations for it and they didn't over-achieve... they merely achieved. Which isn't too bad.

A wow-less iphone would be ok with me.. if it were available nearly immediately.. but the thing that is kinda frusterating for me is the fact that it doesn't 'wow' me AND it won't be out for over a month!!!

c'mon apple... either release more impressive features about this iphone or let me have it sooner...

2. dacreativeguy macrumors 68000

Perhaps if the whole world hadn't whipped themselves into a drooling frenzy, the new iphone would seem more exciting. Unfortunately, Apple exists in the real world and just can't compete with their customers' wild-eyed fantasies.

3. Shackler macrumors 6502a

Shackler

people expect way too much the rumors and leaked photos really killed it. i understand the rumors but when you let get to your head and you expect a Jesusphone and its just the iPhone 3G not iPhone 3G, video camera, MMs, second camera.