Just off phone with at&t...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thatdarkknight, Jun 20, 2008.

1. thatdarkknight macrumors newbie

I called to see what the deposit would be on me getting a iphone plan. well they said 500$ and then she said a prepaid plan would be best for you. i asked is that even availible for the new iphone she said yes, just like the old one. so maybe the prepaid plans are back or she was misinformed.

2. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Maybe you should have mentioned "The new 3G iPhone" v. the new iPhone. :eek:

3. Hustle macrumors 6502a

AT&T and o2 staff are about as clued up as Bill Gates. As for CarPhoneWareHouse staff, they're closer to Steve Ballmer.

4. freediverdude macrumors 6502a

Who even knows at this point. It could all change again with the next AT&T executive comment, email, or press release. I cannot frickin BELIEVE that they cannot provide a unified answer to these simple questions.

5. ruinfx macrumors 6502a

why does everyone feel its necessary to make a new thread for every phone call they have with att?

6. Surely Guest

Surely

My guess is to feel special and to experience the excitement of starting a new thread.

These phone-jockeys don't know anything. Stop calling them. I probably know more than them- but you can't have my phone number.

7. marksman macrumors 603

marksman

It is just like last year.

People won't stop badgering AT&T and Apple employees, so we will continue to be deludged with this information and misinformation all the way up to 6:00pm on July 11th.