Just one of those days...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ghall, Aug 31, 2007.

1. ghall macrumors 68040

ghall

So first my iPod breaks, then NBC gets booted from the iTunes store. Next I get $2,400 in the mail, and I was pretty excited, as I couldn't have got that kind of money on a better day. After a closer look, I discovered that the $2400 was in the form of vouchers for stuff that I don't even want. Then I decided, I would use the $500 Dell Laptop voucher to buy the $546 model, then sell it, but it turns out it needs to be a specific model (which would cost me almost $400 with the voucher). Even if I could get half the value of the vouchers in cash, I would be more than thrilled (who wouldn't?). Is there some way I can exchange it with someone for around 50% of the value?
    It seems like such a waste to just throw them out.

2. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

Wait, you though you'd get 2400 in the mail, and there would be no strings with it?

Is that type of thing normal or what?

3. ghall thread starter macrumors 68040

ghall

Hey, gimme a break, I'm tired, and definitely not in my right mind. Plus, it said I was a winner, I guess I was a winner of $2400 worth of vouchers. The stuff they're for aren't that bad (except for the Dells), but nothing that I would want. Oh well, I guess I'll just throw em' away. This is my first time ever winning anything, figures the prize has a few strings attached. :mad:

4. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

On the bright side, you need a new iPod, and with a new one coming soon, you HAVE to buy it ;)
    :D

5. ghall thread starter macrumors 68040

ghall

But I got no money. :( And the iPhone comes first.