Just ordered a MBP 13" - quick question regarding the cases/bags on Apple Store

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by BradenG, Aug 11, 2009.

1. BradenG macrumors regular

I just placed an order for a 13" MacBook Pro and realized "Hey, I'm gonna be toting this thing to class all week - I'm gonna need a bag."

As I browse the Apple Store's cases I see many that just say 13" Macbook and I can either choose the size of 13" MacBook or 15" MacBook Pro...now, am I correct in assuming that the 13" Macbook cases will be fine for my 13" MacBook Pro? This sounds like a dumb question :( But I wanted to be sure before I place an order.

2. yoyomaster macrumors regular

The unibody macbooks and the 13mbp have the same dimensions. I believe the only thing you would have to watch out for are the hard cases, sleeves/bags should be fine.

3. Ixesin macrumors newbie

Well, I got my mate a Be-ez LaRobe 13" macbook case for his unibody macbook pro and he says it fits perfectly. In terms of difference in dimensions, the macbook pro unibody 13inch is slightly thinner than the standard white macbook.

Btw - Apple sell the case I bought.

4. BradenG thread starter macrumors regular

5. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

There are different categories, on the left pane, near the bottom. It will give you options to find cases/bags for specific Mac notebooks, just select the one you have and browse.