Just Ordered BlackBook

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by hexonxonx, Apr 2, 2008.

1. hexonxonx macrumors 601

I also wanted to get a Apple Remote to go along with it BUT that simple remote would delay shipping by 2-3 days??? That's what it said :eek:
    Ok so I already have remotes that came with my MBP and iMac but I wanted to simply just be complete and get one for the little :apple:.

Anyways, I paid for next day business so I am hoping I get it Thursday.

I spent three full days trying to decide on the high end White MacBook and the black. I finally just decided on the black mostly for the bigger hard drive already being included and hopes that it may not be so much a finger print magnet as the white. The white looked so sharp and crisp but I had to pass on that due to the fingerprints and the fact that it will show discoloration over some time.

This will be my third Mac since July. As you can tell, I am hooked on :apple: and I have NO desires to ever pick up a PC again in my life. :D

2. Globetrotter macrumors regular

Globetrotter

Why did you buy this laptop if you already have a MBP?

3. Slothapotamus macrumors member

Like he said, he's addicted.

4. hexonxonx thread starter macrumors 601

Quoted for truth. :)

5. thechidz macrumors 68000

thechidz

ive come oh so close to picking up a blackbook for months because of addiction. I am definitely calming down lately as I now do pretty well with my used mbp and 12" pb (oh and iphone). The cold sweats are starting to dissipate :rolleyes:

6. Thetics macrumors regular

7. hexonxonx thread starter macrumors 601

Uh huh. :D

(My BlackBook has already shipped and has been picked up by FedEx and is in Memphis.)