Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thomasfrdavis

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2011
here's moshi iGlaze XT

using it on my white iPhone, i'll post the pic soon

but here it is on black

iglaze4xt_4.jpg

link

clumsythief83

macrumors 6502
Sep 3, 2010
here's moshi iGlaze XT

but here it is on black

link

I wanted that case too. How thick is it? Is the cutout for the camera big enough? I ended up buying the Desmay 0.35mm case, but it is way too thin. I want something thin, but that would protect my iPhone from drops too.

osubuckeye

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2011
glide case

Seriously... am I blind or did I not see the glide case on here?

If you're looking for a minimalist case check this out

http://www.glidecase.com/

I'm looking for bad reviews on this so I can justify not buying it during Christmas... because this thing looks perfect.

Any color (except black) with a silver side (or all silver) would look slick with the white phone.

Sankersizzle

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2010
Canadadada
Does anyone have an issue with their case turning their pictures white with the flash on? Is this what people are talking about when they ask if the camera works with the case?

Young Turk

macrumors 6502
Jul 9, 2002
here's moshi iGlaze XT

but here it is on black

I have and like the moshi iGlaze XT in White for my White AT&T 4S. Fits great. Looks great. Haven't noticed any problem with the flash. If there is any complaint regarding this case, its that the case is very smooth, and it can make the iPhone slippery in your hand. On the plus side, you don't have any fingerprints which you get with the soft-touch materials, like the Barely There from Case-Mate (which I used and liked for my iP4).

I can also report that after two drops onto wood floors, the iGlaze protected my iPhone, with no scratches or nicks to either the phone or the case.

Lastly, in order to dock the phone to charge or sync it, you need to kind of crack the case off the phone, but it's easier than it sounds, doesn't scratch the phone at all, and is not that big a deal.

Good luck,

YoungTurk
A guy rocking a white iPhone

jck1634

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2009
Got the Moshi iGlaze XT Clear today and I absolutely love it. Extremely thin and shows off the phone brilliantly

IMG_4440.JPG IMG_4443.JPG IMG_4448.JPG IMG_4449.JPG IMG_4450.JPG

jck1634

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2009
It’s actually stronger than it looks. It’s as hard as any other snap on case, but still extremely thin. I think the one place it falls short is, the front face is completely exposed. There’s no lay on the table edges. I don’t think it would afford much protection if the phone fell on it’s face.

But as cases go I think it’s a great compromise between size and protection. And best of all, because it’s really thin, it doesn’t add that ugly force field look that some clear cases do.

normwood

macrumors 6502a
Sep 12, 2008
In a house...duh!
I really like my white Incase Snap....but I'm on my second one. A few days after purchasing the first one I noticed a crack up on the corner by the power button. Exchanged it at the Apple store. Last night I noticed that the week old new one is cracked in the same place.

I do take my case off quite a bit but I've tried to be really careful.

I'm living with it for now because it's not really noticeable and I really like the case.

Steve

jck1634

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2009
What the hell do you do to your case? :D I’ve had mine for about a week now and it’s still pretty flawless

Dankex

macrumors member
Nov 30, 2010
Cheap SGP knock off?

Hello there!

As anyone tried this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-IPHONE...item84b9292d10 It looks like a cheaper knock off. How good is it when compared to original SGP?
I just bought the SGP Snow Series Satin Silver, but would like to see how the White iPhone goes with the combination another user posted here: black silicon + white frame. So...where can i get this at a cheaper price? I already got one from SGP, so can't really afford another two lol.

NWI73

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2010
They sell diff color frames. You should have bought one that had black silicone

Dankex

macrumors member
Nov 30, 2010
But the one that has black silicon does not have the white frame :( Thats why i asked.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.