Just Ordered Mine!

Discussion in 'iMac' started by davekarn, Sep 24, 2007.

1. davekarn macrumors 6502

I just ordered my 24" iMac w/ 2.8 chip, 750GB HDD, and iWork preinstalled and I also ordered the Airport extreme! I just hope it gets here by the end of THIS week because the delivery estimation is from this Thursday-Next Tuesday. That's quite a gap, but I really want it for this weekend, so here's hoping! I'll post some pics on here once I get it! I'm almost officially switched...

2. unfrozen.jon macrumors member

unfrozen.jon

I ordered my 20" IMac last week and apple said it was supposed to be delivered today but Fed-Ex tracking shows its still in China and should be delivered by friday. Sometimes Apple estimates are ahead of projections, sometimes behind best bet it to check the tracking # on www.PackageMapping.com if you want to have an idea when it will arrive.

3. davekarn thread starter macrumors 6502

I paid the extra $33 for quicker delivery, which hopefully pays off. I will be slightly upset if I don't get it this week, but good things are worth waiting for...or something like that.

4. unfrozen.jon macrumors member

unfrozen.jon

The estimated delivery of my IMac was 28th at 6:00pm but it passed customs early this morning and should be arriving in Fredericton within the next hour. Should be getting it today, good luck with yours. And also I ordered it on Thursday last week and I used standard shipping.

5. davekarn thread starter macrumors 6502

Wow that's awesome for you! I'm hoping I get to mess around with it this weekend. I noticed your Gamer Tag, do you have Halo 3 yet? I'm happy that came out this week to tide me over until my iMac shows up! On a brighter note, my Airport Express did show up today, so at least that's something...

6. unfrozen.jon macrumors member

unfrozen.jon

I got it yesterday just after lunch, excellent delivery time and been playing with it since. Its a 20" (and still quite heavy) but the screen is beautiful. I already installed my 4GB of RAM from OWC and this thing flies although I havent played games so far. Yes my fiancee preoreded me Halo 3 (shes the best) so I already got it, look for you on the battlefield of xbox live and good luck with your IMac shipment.