just ordered my 4th watch

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by mama2twoboys, Apr 19, 2015.

1. mama2twoboys macrumors newbie

mama2twoboys

Has anyone else done this!?

Ordered the 38mm white sport on the 10th.

After research and photos- cancelled that order and ordered 38mm SS w/ milanese loop on the 11th.

Went to a try on appointment on the 12th and fell in love with the pink modern buckle. Cancelled the milanese, and ordered the modern buckle with a JULY shipping date :mad:.

Yesterday, I went to another try on appointment because I was at the mall and had free time. Decided to order the 38mm SS with white sport band (4-6 week ship) and buy the modern buckle separately when it's available. doing this will get me the watch 8 weeks earlier. SO, cancelled the modern buckle order.

I just ordered my 4th watch. OY. I'm so sick of it!

2. cloudspy macrumors member

At least you have the one you want now. Hopefully

3. scwinsett macrumors 6502a

scwinsett

I did end up ordering another after my try on, but i didn't cancel the first. I ordered a 38 sport first but then I really liked the stainless steel 42 so i ordered that. Ill keep the sport till my SS comes in, then ill sell the sport to my buddy

----------

I may end up keeping both

4. alia macrumors 6502a

alia

I want the pink modern buckle too, but I also wanted the milanese and pink sport band, so I just ordered the 38 mm milanese and then ordered the sport separately. The modern buckle is currently unavailable, but I will order it when the site allows me to again.

5. Pinksteady macrumors 6502a

Pinksteady

I'm sure you'll find a reason to buy a 5th soon enough.

6. wesk702 macrumors 68000

wesk702

Maybe you'll change again if you go back to the store and see that the white band is getting dirtier quicker than the others.

7. ZombiePete macrumors 68020

ZombiePete

Give it another couple of days.