Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LiloThePleo

macrumors 6502
Aug 8, 2010
This should be in the accessories thread.

I think that is one ugly case and the iPad doesn't look very secure but whatever floats your boat, hope you find it meets your expectations.

hcho3

macrumors 68030
May 13, 2010
You bought this because it was cheap? Reported. This should be in accessory thread.

rhinosrcool

macrumors 68000
Sep 5, 2009
MN
Case looks fine. Also, it looks pretty functional. Of late, i've noticed that many places are offering big discounts on their selection of cases? Usually, you don't see this until after a new one comes out.

Shawn D

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 26, 2008
Well hopefully it is decent. I didn't see the Eco vue was on sale or I probably would have opted for that.

poloponies

Suspended
May 3, 2010
Well hopefully it is decent. I didn't see the Eco vue was on sale or I probably would have opted for that.

Not really "on sale" it's the usually goofy Amazon variable pricing. Some days it's over $40, on other days, like today, it's $26.

nixiemaiden

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2010
I have an acase as well although not that one. I got this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Acase-Deluxe-Leather-multi-view-Folio/dp/B003OSR6E8/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1283535753&sr=1-2

The materials used aren't really high quality but it is a very functional case. I read a crap load of reviews on the one you bought from all over the internet because I almost bought the same one...I think you will find it is similar to mine in that it is extremely functional and it is fairly solid...but the materials they used aren't that great and the stitching is not perfect.

KevinC867

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2007
Saratoga, CA
I have that case and I think it's great. It's imitation leather, but the quality is good. If the look of the strap bothers you, you can make it disappear by wrapping in around to the inside of the case. The fact that it acts as a stand with multiple viewing angles is very handy.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.