Just ordered New Whitebook with ipod touch promo

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by Buskape, May 30, 2009.

1. Buskape macrumors 6502

Buskape

So, i just gave Apple a call today to order the new white macbook 2.13ghz for my girlfriend, apple seller on telephone was very nice, i took the apple promo for the ipod touch, (they refund 295.- swiss francs, it costs 339.- swiss francs. which makes the ipod final price 44 swiss francs, 41$ US)

Gotta fill some kind of form and mail to the united kingdom once i receive everything, with a copy of the id numbers and models of both items.

Apple's speaker on the telephone said it would take 2 weeks after delivery for the refund. I hope i will see this refund lol or else it would be a kind of mean way to force people to buy ipod's..

I paid by bank transfer so there is a 3-5 days delay for verification, i'll let you guys know once i receive it, if everything went fine, how long it took, and give a little feedback on the updated whitebook! :D

2. uberamd macrumors 68030

uberamd

Well that was nice of you, buying a laptop for your girlfriend and all.

3. Buskape thread starter macrumors 6502

Buskape

Mind you i'm not paying for it, it's her own money :p, nah she really needed a laptop because she has an Acer(Yikes!) Desktop PC, that is now slow as hell (opening firefox from fresh reboot takes 6 minutes.) and works like ****.

She has been using my uMB alot and really enjoyed the mac experience so she decided to go for the whitebook after a couple advices from me :D

4. tayshon macrumors 6502a

tayshon

LOL me to :p, I have two rebates out there one for a printer, and the other for a ipod touch.