Hi, Decided to upgrade my 2011 i7 MBA with a new laptop. Checked out the 13" rMBP and walked out of the Apple store with one. They had the i7/512GB version in Broadway NYC store. $2699 is hefty and I'm still undecided whether I should keep it or not. Really love the 1680x1050 resolution and the form factor of this laptop. The screen does have some light bleeding on the lower left corner. It's not that bad, but I'm afraid that i'll get a worse screen if i ever demand a replacement. What do you all think?