Just Picked Up A Ifrogz Lean (Real Nice Case)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MotionxxUSxx, Jun 29, 2010.

1. MotionxxUSxx macrumors 6502

2. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/531.21.10 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.4 Mobile/7B367 Safari/531.21.10)

I have the silver/gray one. It fits nicely but I don't think it will protect against anything but scratches. Not a fan of the side vents. I got an Incipio NGP to replace it today. Now that's a case.

3. tw33k2514 macrumors newbie

I got one too, sadly it does not fit with my zagg back on so it will be going back. Nice case though.

4. nfl46 macrumors 603

I want the iron one but they are sold out at all 7 of our Best Buys in my city.

5. iMetalG5 macrumors 6502a

I bought the gunmetal version and returned it. I did not like the design. But then again I was looking for drop protection. Wife was eyeing the pink version but after she saw how the gray looked on my i4 she didn't want it. My local BB does have only 2 gunmetal ones, and 6 Pink and 4 Lime Green

I like my CandyShell a lot.

6. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

I really like the Candyshell and Apple Bumper myself, but that looks pretty slick. Nice review. I like the velvet interior.

7. falconeight Guest

falconeight

8. Greeney03 macrumors member

Good review! :)

It looks like Incipio Feather, the only difference is the "grill" on the sides..Any flash problems?

9. oplix macrumors 65816

oplix

Actually the difference is that the Incipio offers zero front screen protection while this one at least extends past the front screen.

10. jk4lebron23 macrumors 65816

jk4lebron23

I have the Green one and love it...I wanted the gun metal color but they were out...an I have no problems with flash like I did with my belkin grip vue

11. WhyYouSoBlurry macrumors newbie

The picture quality is definitely different when taking photographs with the flash with and without the case. It gets the same washed out/white effect as other cases; however, not as pronounced as I've seen some other people post. Still, I'm going to keep using this case until there is something definitively better as I've yet to see anything out there.