Just Purchased 21.5 iMac entry model!

Discussion in 'iMac' started by atl900, May 30, 2011.

1. atl900 macrumors newbie

New to the board and just purchased new iMac! It will be used as the family computer- finally PC free. During my research, I found out my company had a 6% corporate discount with Apple. Another surprise, I requested the the wired keyboard option at the Apple store and they gave it to me at no additional cost and let me keep the wireless keyboard! No complaints from me but does anyone know why Apple does this?
    If the back to school promotion starts with the next 14 days (I hope), all I have to do is take my receipt back to the store in order to get the promotion deal!:D

2. bpeeps macrumors 68020

bpeeps

A lot of customers seem to have luck getting an extra keyboard, mouse, trackpad for free. Just Apple showing great retail and customer service.

3. CosmoPilot macrumors 65816

CosmoPilot

Apple products are expensive, but you're buying into the family (so to speak).

Customer service and support are unparalleled.

Congrats on the new machine. Research Boot Camp if you need any Windows utility while learning your new machine. I suggest going Cold Turkey if you have no reason to ever go back.

Getting a Mac was the best computer decision I ever made (only wish I did it sooner).

Cosmo

4. jrasero23 macrumors newbie

Congratulations

Congrats I just got the 21.5" entry level as well, it's an awesome computer. Enjoy!

5. Michael383 macrumors 6502a

Congratulations on your new computer. I recently purchased a base model 21.5" iMac as well and love it.

6. SpaceMagic macrumors 68000

SpaceMagic

Congrats :) I have this iMac and it's absolutely perfect for my needs. So happy with my purchase.