Just Purchased Macbook Air 2.13

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by kriskay, Oct 19, 2010.

  1. kriskay macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2007
    #1
    Hello,

    I have just purchased a Macbook Air (in the UK) online. The shipping date is the 22nd, What are the chances they will just send me the new one?

    Also if the new one is cheaper will i onlly be charged the new pricing? If the new one is more expensive will i have to pay the difference?

    Thanks all

    Kris:apple:
     
  2. GroundLoop macrumors 68000

    GroundLoop

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2003
    #2
    Just cancel the order and wait 28 hours to place it again. It'll save you a bunch of headaches.

    GL
     
  3. Gonky macrumors regular

    Gonky

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2010
    Location:
    UK
    #3
    Seconded. The current 2.13 is a great machine but with a new one (potentially) being announced tomorrow it's a crazy time to order one. If there no revision announced just reorder it tomorrow night!
     
  4. CaoCao macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2010
    #4
    Cancel your order then wait and see what gets released
     
  5. Spacekatgal macrumors regular

    Spacekatgal

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2009
    #6
    Yes. You'll also get a much better deal on used ones after Wednesday if you still want it.

    Bri
     
  6. SandboxGeneral Moderator

    SandboxGeneral

    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2010
    Location:
    Orbiting a G-type Main Sequence Star
    #7
    Yes, cancel your order and wait until after tomorrows announcement. What you ordered today is what you will get at the price it showed. They won't send you the new one at a discounted price.
     
  7. Snowcake macrumors regular

    Joined:
    May 18, 2010
    #8
    Just curious,

    Why did you buy the macbook air this time while tomorrow a new one will be released?
    You like the "old" one better? How can you say that?
     
  8. kriskay thread starter macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2007
    #9
    Thanks for the advice, i have cancelled my order.

    Lucky i dropped by here after.

    Hope the upgraded one is worth it.
     
  9. Jaro65 macrumors 68040

    Jaro65

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2009
    Location:
    Seattle, WA
    #10
    Many are hopeful.... :)
     
  10. jamesryanbell macrumors 68020

    jamesryanbell

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2009
  11. henry72 macrumors 65816

    henry72

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2009
    Location:
    New Zealand
    #12
    Great :) I'm glad you cancelled :D
     
  12. dudulang macrumors member

    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2010
    #13
    Hi, I am in the same boat, but a little different. I have waited for a new MBA from last Christmas for nearly 10 months like many of you guys. But I decide no to wait and order a MBP this early this month and I received it yesterday. I heard the rumors about a new MBA so I didn't open the box yet.
    I think it's not needed to open a new thread so I reply here for some help.
    Can I return it and get a full refund for the new MBA?
    Thanks in advence.
     
  13. stanislas macrumors member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2010
    #14
    http://store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Images/salespolicies.html
     

Share This Page