Just Received My Marware CEO Premiere

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by fireb0x, Jul 9, 2008.

1. fireb0x macrumors member

Hey guys,

I just received my CEO premeire from marware. I have never owned an iPhone before, but have had phone that I required a sideways holster for.

The CEO premiere is very sturdy and well made. The from clasps with a magnet that seems pretty strong. So long as you are not sprinting, your iPhone 4g should stay put. I put a few weights in it and bent over to see if it would hold and it did.

Overall it is very nice and is made of a glossy leather as opposed to a muted wallet kind of leather. Looks very nice and has a good feel to the inside lining.

I would highly suggest this case to anybody searching for a sideways holster for their phone.

2. jrbdmb macrumors 6502

jrbdmb

Any issues with your phone after using this case? I've read a few reports (none against this specific case) that magnetic closures can royally mess up the iPhone. I am leaning towards this case but will probably get it form a reseller with a velcro closure (apparently only Marware direct sells the magnetic closure for the 3G case).

3. fireb0x thread starter macrumors member

I have had no issues with it thus far. Fantastic case and holds secure, but no problems to report on the "magnet messed up my iPhone," front.