Just received my new iPad-no receipt

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Litlbit921, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Litlbit921 macrumors newbie

I finally got my iPad but there was no receipt. I need to exchange for the 32GB. Do any of you guys know if I can just print out my email confirmation and go to apple?

2. NameUndecided macrumors 6502a

If you bought it from Apple's website, then they should have your information available at the store when they get your Apple ID or your iPad's serial number.

3. larmonkm macrumors member

did you order it from apple? they need the order number. i went today and took along a printed form with lots of numbers on it. the guy found what he was looking for and did his thing. super easy.

4. Litlbit921 thread starter macrumors newbie

5. KPOM macrumors G5

Log on to your account and you'll be able to pull up a copy of your invoice.

6. big samm macrumors 65816

Just print your receipt from your iPad to a compatible AirPrint printer :)

7. dgstan macrumors 6502a

When I returned my extra one, I brought in the email confirmation. The Apple guy said "Thanks for bringing that in, it makes it so much easier". He needed the order number that is on that receipt.

8. Craiger macrumors 6502a

Craiger

Just go to the apple store. You do not need to bring your receipt as they can look it up there. They did this for me when I returned my smart cover. It's a waste of paper to print it out.

All I did was give her my apple Id and it was on her iPad in seconds.

9. badpinoy macrumors regular

10. bcaslis macrumors 68020

Login to the Apple store, show your recent orders. On the iPad order, there should be a button to print a receipt. There was for my order.

11. nlkccom macrumors 6502a

I just returned mine today without any receipt. The staff scanned the serial number on the box, and was able to pull up the sales record without any problem.

12. sydia21 macrumors regular

sydia21

They can also use the credit card you used to purchase to pull up your order and receipt.