Just received november Jetblack plus model early?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Airplayallday, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Airplayallday macrumors newbie

Airplayallday

Hey guys, long time lurker.... just wanted to post some good fortune. I pre ordered an iPhone 7 jet black on Sept 12th through my carrier (TELUS)... I was told my order would be received sometime in November. But to my surprise I received it in the mail today.

Just some hope for the late November orders maybe they are coming early?

2. rsbacon macrumors member

rsbacon

Looks like the regular 7 Jet Black inventory is going to improve very soon. I was able to get one at a local Best Buy, and later checked the site to see a couple other stores with stock. The Plus, however, is nowhere to be found so consider yourself lucky! Enjoy! :D

3. bwv1060 macrumors newbie

4. noobinator macrumors 601

The inventory will blow up on Monday when the 14 day return window is up for all those launch day people. No exchanged to JB for you! ;)

5. Neurotoxicguitar macrumors regular

6. lsutigerfan1976 macrumors 68000

I think starting Monday more ppl will be able to find jet black models more readily available. It's the same thing each year. September rolls around and Apple always reports a "shortage" of phones to get everyone into a frenzy about the new phone. As soon as October rolls in, all of the sudden Apple conveniently has a surplus of stock they release to the public. Especially by the second and third week of October. So I expect to see a lot of threads starting next week of ppl finding jet black phones more readily available throughout the country.

7. mkaen macrumors regular

Did you just walk in based on the online inventory or were you able to reserve somehow?

8. rsbacon macrumors member

rsbacon

Saw it on the website and walked in. I had the option to reserve for pickup, but wanted to trade in a phone so I didn't and the store was like 2 minutes away from where I was at the time. You'll notice on the website that the JB is shipping in 1 day now.

9. mkaen, Oct 1, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2016

mkaen macrumors regular

Edit: nevermind, lots of stock showing up in Apple stores.