Just Reserved iP4 at Apple.com

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Mankin5344, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Mankin5344 macrumors member

I was able to reserve a phone at the legacy village apple store in Cleveland at 12:40am today. Hopefully this will work and will be able to pick up my phone later today. Any one else able to still reserve one at the store nearest them?

2. Echthros macrumors member

How exactly do you reserve it on Apple.com?

It's not the same as pre ordering one, is it?

3. Mankin5344 thread starter macrumors member

I went to apple.com and went through the whole pre-order process and it gave me the option to either add it to cart or pick it up at the closest store. I checked the pick it up at store option and it made me put in my apple id and confirm.

4. coelacanth macrumors 6502

Wow. Can you see your reservation on Apple Store app? (assuming you still have older version iPhone in your signature)

5. Echthros macrumors member

Mmk, thanks. I just might give this a shot. However, I live in the L.A. area so I doubt that I'll end up as lucky as you.

Thanks for the heads up, though.

6. Mankin5344 thread starter macrumors member

Just checked, and it says I have two reserved(did it twice to see if it was fluke). I cant believe it.

7. coelacanth macrumors 6502

Yeah you got that right. I can't believe it! Maybe some stores got extra inventory in the system and opened up? That's crazy. Congrats!

8. Lamarak macrumors 6502

Boo heh when i try, says no reservations in your area so guess maybe people have been canceling and been opening up some spots.

9. markyr17 macrumors 65816

markyr17

Look's like AT&T's system is down right now..

this is what I keep getting when checking eligibility...

Your request couldn’t be processed.
    We’re sorry, but there was an error processing your request. Please try again later.

10. WardC macrumors 68030

WardC

I just went to the Apple Store Online to try this. I went to purchase an iPhone 4 and got through the eligibility check OK, and this is the screen it gives me right after the eligibility check:

[​IMG]

So, no more iPhone 4 reservations are available at my Apple Store, they only accepting walk-ins from now on, that means I have to get there EARLY and PRAY. :-(

11. hexonxonx macrumors 601

I got the same thing but the screen means that they are not taking reservations anywhere at this time.

12. Mankin5344 thread starter macrumors member

Guess I just got really lucky. I guess I will see later today.