Just Saved money buying an ipod touch 2nd gen

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Kr4nG, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Kr4nG macrumors newbie

ok so today after work i decided to order my ipod touch 2nd gen from apple.com. i got it engraved and all and my order came out to be 320.00. so i get my email saying i purchased the item and so on. but as im reading my shipping address i spotted something. my house number was wrong. but my billing address was all correct. so i gave apple a call. i ended up talking to this lady and i explained to her my problem. she said theres nothing we can do anymore it was already processed. the only thing you will have to do is pick it up yourself at your local fedex warehouse. so i was pretty disappointed at that comment even though it was my fault i missed the number. so she told me since i would have to pick it up and show id im going to get reimbursed for 50 dollars. she said she will change the price to 250 instead of 299. i was impressed that she told me that. of course i thanked her for it. and now i have to wait till i get my tracking number and call up fedex when its close to my house because its on hold.

2. oli2140 macrumors 6502

Moral of the story is....
    • Give your house a name rather than a number
    • Spotting problems early and dealing with them quickly and effectively don't necessarily solve problems