Just so everyone is on the same page..

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by sportguy0913, Aug 29, 2008.

1. sportguy0913 macrumors 6502

2. Snowcat001 macrumors regular

The first link is a nice find, the second one says what is posted on page one yesterday.

Would love september 9th!!

3. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

I won't flame you, but I will mention there are so many darn threads on this and the latter is on the front page.

4. bigjnyc macrumors 601

bigjnyc

lol.... thats like telling someone, i wont hurt you but i'm just going to take this bat and swing at your head really hard.

5. johnnyjibbs macrumors 68030

johnnyjibbs

This could well be true. However, I fear that sometimes these stories feed on a positive feedback loop whereby one source (whether true or not) is all grabbed and reported by other blogs/articles until it sounds more credible and therefore more likely.

Still, not long to wait for all those hanging on tenterhooks.

6. kabunaru Guest

New MacBooks and MacBook Pros as well as new iPods on September 9th. :D

"One more thing": Tablet

My prediction.

7. berkleeboy210 macrumors 68000

they could announce a tablet and have it shipping in 09. i'd be very surprised to see one shipping immediately.

But I'm HOPING and PRAYING for new redesigned MB and MBPs come Sept. 9 :) could care less about iPods my iPhone is fine.

8. Brien macrumors 68020

Brien

With over a year+ worth of tablet rumors, this could go two ways (the MacBook touch?).

It could either be a LOT of wishful thinking, or we'll finally get one. Those penabled HP laptops are really freakin' nice, and I'd love one on the Mac side. As long as they don't gimp the hardware (comparable to a MBP) I would be sold. Although, I don't know how much 3D you can do if it was, say, an 11" screen. :/

9. MowingDevil macrumors 68000

MowingDevil

Most of those articles mention nothing about notebooks....you have to do some digging to find anything, even then its wishful speculation by some columnist. I can't see them refreshing the iPod Nano, iPod touch, all their notebooks, iMacs, iTunes, OS and introducing a touch tablet all at the same event. Not going to happen. ...yet the rumors persist like an 8 year old dreaming on Xmas Eve.

10. squeeks macrumors 68040

squeeks

apparently people havent noticed that iPods and Mac are (AFAIK) never updated at the same event

11. thespyglass macrumors regular

thespyglass

Guess the iPod fans will have to wait, then! (Kidding.) :D