Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sportguy0913

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 8, 2008
USA

Snowcat001

macrumors regular
Jan 19, 2008
The first link is a nice find, the second one says what is posted on page one yesterday.

Would love september 9th!!

alphaod

macrumors Core
Feb 9, 2008
NYC
I won't flame you, but I will mention there are so many darn threads on this and the latter is on the front page.

bigjnyc

macrumors 604
Apr 10, 2008
I won't flame you, but I will mention there are so many darn threads on this and the latter is on the front page.

lol.... thats like telling someone, i wont hurt you but i'm just going to take this bat and swing at your head really hard.

johnnyjibbs

macrumors 68030
Sep 18, 2003
London, UK
This could well be true. However, I fear that sometimes these stories feed on a positive feedback loop whereby one source (whether true or not) is all grabbed and reported by other blogs/articles until it sounds more credible and therefore more likely.

Still, not long to wait for all those hanging on tenterhooks.

kabunaru

Jan 28, 2008
New MacBooks and MacBook Pros as well as new iPods on September 9th. :D

"One more thing": Tablet

My prediction.

berkleeboy210

macrumors 68000
Sep 2, 2004
Boston, Massachusetts
New MacBooks and MacBook Pros as well as new iPods on September 9th. :D

"One more thing": Tablet

My prediction.

they could announce a tablet and have it shipping in 09. i'd be very surprised to see one shipping immediately.

But I'm HOPING and PRAYING for new redesigned MB and MBPs come Sept. 9 :) could care less about iPods my iPhone is fine.

Brien

macrumors 68040
Aug 11, 2008
With over a year+ worth of tablet rumors, this could go two ways (the MacBook touch?).

It could either be a LOT of wishful thinking, or we'll finally get one. Those penabled HP laptops are really freakin' nice, and I'd love one on the Mac side. As long as they don't gimp the hardware (comparable to a MBP) I would be sold. Although, I don't know how much 3D you can do if it was, say, an 11" screen. :/

MowingDevil

macrumors 68000
Jul 30, 2008
Vancouver, BC & Sydney, NSW
Most of those articles mention nothing about notebooks....you have to do some digging to find anything, even then its wishful speculation by some columnist. I can't see them refreshing the iPod Nano, iPod touch, all their notebooks, iMacs, iTunes, OS and introducing a touch tablet all at the same event. Not going to happen. ...yet the rumors persist like an 8 year old dreaming on Xmas Eve.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.