Just spoke with Apple about blurry photos issue

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Vandam500, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Vandam500 macrumors 68000

Vandam500

The customer representative had not heard of the issue before and put me on hold for a couple of minutes to investigate. When she came back she told me that Apple did recognize that bug and is working on a update to fix it.

In the meanwhile she told me the fix would be to sync that photo from the computer and it would be fine.

Besides that fix does anybody know another way of doing it?

2. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Upload your pictures on some third party sites (i.e. photobucket, imageshack), then let other users to download it from there. Or vice-versa, they upload there and you download from there. Of course, with the help of Safari on your iPhone.

That bug is really annoying, hopefully they could release that fix soon.

3. plumbingandtech macrumors 68000

Cool. thanks for the update. has not effected me but then again, I have not emailed many pics since 2.2.
    :)

4. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

Well, even before this bug, the mail program has always shrunk the photos when e-mailing them over the cellular network. That's the way it worked before this bug and will continue to work after its fixed.

Besides a random "here I am" e-mailed photo, you're better off copying them to the computer with USB anyway.