Just spoke with someone regarding my AT&T Premier preorder...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wishman35, Jun 19, 2010.

1. wishman35 macrumors regular

I know we plenty of threads but there doesn't seem to be many right now about people's discussions with reps.

The person I spoke to told me that her screen tells them that anybody who ordered online on the 15th will ship out on the 23rd and be delivered on the 24th.

Obviously take it for what it is but it is a hell of alot better than hearing something different. I will wait until I get a shipping notification on Wednesday and if not then it will be off to Apple to use the reservation on Thursday!

2. Muncle macrumors member

I'm starting to believe everybody at AT&T honestly have no idea when the phones will ship. I ordered at around 430am central on the 15th through AT&T Premier and the guy I called said that it looks like it is backordered and will ship on the 24th or 25th.

It sounded like he just went to the AT&T order page and pulled something that sounded right.

I believe I'll get my phone on the 24th since I ordered early, but in case I don't get it release day, I'm prepared for it... hahaha :p

3. Mademan12321 macrumors 6502

Same here. As long as it's before the end of the week (24th or 25th) then i'm good. If it's after then I'm totally SOL as i'll be gone for two weeks in Vegas and Barbados and will not have anyone a my house to sign it. I would absolutely love to have it in my hands before I leave on that Sunday.

4. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

When I called and spoke with an associate it sounded like someone was raping a goose in the background. So take that for what it's worth.

5. wishman35 thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah ... sorry guys I wish I had something more concrete to contribute, but this is the first time I have actually been able to get through to one and not get hung up on randomly.

I even asked if this supposed delivery date was specifically on my order status or just overall, and she said it was overall ... so of course still up in the air.

6. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

They're idiots, you live and learn. :cool: