Just spoke with UPS and Live in Fort Worth

tttexxan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
Just spoke with rep on phone with UPS and they stated that my package Ipad has special delivery and will infact be deliverd on Sat. She stated with Special delivery will arrive on the 3rd. I live in the 76148 zip

Abyssgh0st

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2009
Colorado
Was it supposed to arrive later or something..?

P.S: I'm in DFW too, nice to see another MR member from here!

tttexxan

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
Was it supposed to arrive later or something..?

P.S: I'm in DFW too, nice to see another MR member from here!
I guess a guy in weatherford stating not getting his since UPS not having Sat del. Nice to see you also

Abyssgh0st

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2009
Colorado
I'll be camping in 24 hours, totally pumped! The time could not pass slower.. I'm even skipping school today.

marksman

macrumors 603
Jun 4, 2007
Just spoke with rep on phone with UPS and they stated that my package Ipad has special delivery and will infact be deliverd on Sat. She stated with Special delivery will arrive on the 3rd. I live in the 76148 zip
Howdy Neighbor.

Don't be too offended if I hold up the UPS truck on Saturday and take your iPad.

This does seem quite dangerous. All these UPS trucks on saturday seem like they will be highly targeted by potential thieves.

Abyssgh0st

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2009
Colorado
Howdy Neighbor.

Don't be too offended if I hold up the UPS truck on Saturday and take your iPad.

This does seem quite dangerous. All these UPS trucks on saturday seem like they will be highly targeted by potential thieves.
Looks like this actually happens quite frequently. Only thing is they'd have to be fast for disposing of the truck and quickly take all the packages; but the gamble of getting an iPad won't be too high because there will most likely be anywhere 1-30 iPad's per truck on Saturday.

spectre51

macrumors 6502
Feb 25, 2008
I was told this too. Apparently saturday delivery isn't available in my area but they said it will be delivered on saturday do to it being a special delivery. Works for me. I live in Socal.