Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

crazyskillz07

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 7, 2008
I ordered my refurb white 2.2GHZ macbook last wednsday. It should be here tomarrow. I have two options....

Option #1. Keep the macbook that should be here tomarrow. Get 100 dollars back from apple. (I have 4GB of ram ready for it and a hard drive should be coming soon)

Option #2. Return the macbook.(Ill have to pay shipping) Pay an additional 100 dollars and get a 2.4GHZ macbook. I would be forced to wait another dreadful 2 weeks before using my first mac.

WHAT DO I DO!?!?! Its killing me!

andpeo23

macrumors newbie
Feb 21, 2008
if you're updating the ram and hdd anyway...you'd be paying $100 for .2ghz of processor. i'd keep it. i am faced with the same dilema and i have decided to keep the macbook i have.

crazyskillz07

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 7, 2008
Squeeks,
The price of the refurb I purchased went down $100 USD with 14 days of my purchase.

crazyskillz07

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 7, 2008
Actually, we don't care sufficiently intensely about it to run a poll on which machine you should get.

Decide for yourself, it will be a growing experience.

BTW: 4 Gb RAM makes more of a difference than 10% CPU speed.

Thanks for being so nice;)

crazyskillz07

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 7, 2008
Considering that everyone is so curious as to what I will do... lol
I have decided to keep my macbook which has yet to even come and get the 100 dollars back. Anyone disagree? lol:apple:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.