Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Telp

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2007
Hahaha wow, looks amazingly interesting. I would love to see it.

monke

macrumors 65816
May 30, 2005
I took a screenshot of it for y'all. :)
Screenshot.

Listing:
bill gates sweating 4 days said:
FIRST PERSON WHO CONTACTS ME GETS THIS!!!!! From my collection here is a chance of a lifetime to own this ultra rare & collectible videos. This is the one you have never seen before on TV, books, -- anywhere. This is Bill Gates with his inhibitions open for a very long 17+ (Seventeen) hour journey through the weird, fancy ideas and bravery of Bill Gates vs. USA Government officials, and showing the world he inhabits...... and he is singing like a bird too! Good for someone! What we've got here is Bill Gates raw, lively, on the hot seat and uncensored like no interview you've ever seen before. In this acquisition, are eleven separate DVD's with over 17 hours of video recordings of Bill Gates giving a full brain dump. This data had very limited distribution within the I.T. industry. So, I guess if you enjoy watching and learning about billionaire business-people this is for you, or if you want to see him rocking back and forth or spending 15 minutes understanding definitions of simple words with great pain on his face..... and more that will make you laugh, cry and want to get a six pack and watch it for hours like a OJ Simpson case that will never end. For Bill, he gets hammered with hundreds and hundreds of questions..... they all probe deeply into his inner-cranial self-conscious and awareness, and reveal the man he is...... SO, this discovery of videos covers his personal life, friends, business activities and competitors. A virtual cornucopia of information & insights of luscious billionaire man behavior. With just over seventeen hours of video, certainly, lots of business-thinking, ideas and plain understanding of high-level business can be gleaned, learned, and absorbed. Very detailed Q&A sessions span 17 hours which probe deeply into business affairs, other industry players such as IBM, APPLE and SUN MICROSOSYSTEMS, people inside and across Microsoft Corporation, and a host of other individuals conspiring or being hurt by Microsoft. This dives into backstabbing, diversion, illegal conduct and other matters. At various points in the video you can just tell Bill is having a go with the questioner and becomes very animated. If you thought Bill Gates was a superior mind then you might think twice after watching this! If you like, you can see buying this as a temporary acquisition investment and pass it on if you like. If you are a technology geek, law student, business-person, industry analyst or curious observer, these videos I think will prove to be very interesting, entertaining & informative to you. At the very least you can gain a fair un-biased view of the details related to Microsoft's Antitrust woes that continue to represent a major focus of ongoing resolution. Microsoft continues to be engaged in ongoing Antitrust proceedings worldwide. As a result so far Microsoft has been ordered to change its conduct or its executives will face possible heavy fines and prison time. If you want these 11 DVD's + printed daily index please contact me. To complete the transaction I will use a PayPal account with a 61 seller reputation score since Feb 02'. SHIPPING & PACKAGING is $4.25. I ship only!! I don't think you will be disappointed with the end product. Priority mail shipping available as well as tracking & insurance for nominal fee extra. Please ask if any questions. Thank you for reading this listing! [USDOJ Recordings, 11 DVD, 17.6 Hour Bill Gates Deposition + Printed Index, Had been distributed in limited numbers]

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.