Just thought I'd share my final project for art.

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by Adrien Baker, May 29, 2008.

1. Adrien Baker macrumors regular

I took Art History this semester, but we did have to do one art project to turn in at the end. I was the only one to do it digitally. Most people did these mask things and different types of collages, pretty neat stuff.

This is what I submitted (it's just a screen capture out of PS, I designed it at 300 dpi 18 x 24.

[​IMG]

Adrien

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I'm curious. Wait first, it's pretty rad. But I'm still curious. What was the topic for the final project? In my Art History course we had to incorporate a little of what we learned...the history of art. ;) I'm looking at your poster and I see basically the use of identical items that appear to be current tech. I'm not trying to criticize, I'm more or less curious what the topic was but I couldn't do that without the use of a run on sentence. ;)

3. Adrien Baker thread starter macrumors regular

It was supposed to be a "self portrait" of sorts that represented who we are. *shrug*

Adrien

4. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Ah then based on what you seem to do (I've seen your photos) then yes...it works. ;) I was curious, I hope you're not overly offended.

5. Duke Leto macrumors regular

I really love how it all looks.

The only problem is that you are wearing a Yankee's hat :p. Just kidding.

6. Sdashiki macrumors 68040

Sdashiki

I cant really see the camera...the only part Im interested in looking at. :rolleyes:

7. reclusivemonkey macrumors 6502

reclusivemonkey

That looks really good. You've got all the latest elements in there with the grungy look and splashes =]