Just tried on the Apple Watch. Beautiful

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by fitshaced, Apr 17, 2015.

1. fitshaced macrumors 68000

fitshaced

Is the word I would use to describe the Apple store staff who assisted me. Gorgeous red head, she'd get it.

The Apple watch is also quite good looking. Smaller than I was expecting in 42mm. The milanese loop seems a bit feminine and the leather loop , although secure, looks like it would look well worn quite quickly. Especially if used as a daily band.

I don't understand the reviews on here regarding the sport band. It's of good quality but nothing to brag about.

My opinion on these has always been positive on the aesthetics but I still believe it's function is just lacking for it's purpose. As a fashion accessory, it's as good as you'll probably get for the money, not including the Edition. If you are buying this, you are buying a good looking watch. If you are typically not a watch person, you will probably regret your decision shortly after buying it.

2. simsdaniel macrumors regular

Not only is this thread weird, but we already have TONS of, "I tried on the Apple Watch, here's how I think it is." threads.