Just tried SGP Anti-Fingerprint...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mattdo93, Jun 18, 2011.

1. mattdo93 macrumors 6502

mattdo93

and boy was it bad. I know Anti-Fingerprints would reduce the clarity but this one was just too much. Does Power Support HD Anti-Glare work better? I know I want an anti-glare screen protector but I only want a slight reduction in clarity. If not, I'll just stick with a clear.

2. Cod3rror macrumors 68000

Cod3rror

Most of them, actually I think all of them ruin the clarity. So yea stick with the clear.

3. ZipZap macrumors 601

You mean its bad in that it reduces clarity. All AF's do.
    so try the ultra-fine...works much better

4. vong macrumors 6502a

vong

i have PS: HD-Anti-glare and i will tell you this right now. it does reduce clarity like above users have stated

5. TigerBabe macrumors 6502

6. mattdo93 thread starter macrumors 6502

mattdo93

7. truciet macrumors 6502

Agreed. SGP Oleophobic is the best for clarity. If you really want Anti-Fingerprint though, Power Support is the best. I've used it from my previous 3G and 3GS and I can tell you the new HD one for the iPhone 4 is less fuzzy. I mean its' still fuzzy but just not as much and works great.

However, I love the retina display and went back to the SGP Oleophobic.

8. treeoflife macrumors member

Their new Ultra Optics is just as good as their Oleophobic. It has a matte feel to it w/ clarity and anti-fingerprint effect.

9. maverick86 macrumors 6502a

It's also incredibly hard to clean unless you happen to have cleaning solution (or water) on hand. Somebody in the Ultra Optics thread put it best when they said the Ultra Optics provides clarity ok and reduces glare & fingerprints ok but doesn't do either well. For me personally, I would go back to the Oleophobic if I had them.