Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mnsportsgeek

macrumors 601
Original poster
Feb 24, 2009
1. Will we be able to check and see that the iOS 5 GM is the same build that is released on October 12?

2. Under "iCloud" in settings on the iPhone, it keeps saying that my "last back up: unknown" and that it has never been backed up according to the picture below. But it also says that my back up is 36mb. Is this just a glitch with the server that will get sorted out before release?
imagegqb.jpg

3. When I sync to iTunes it now says that it is syncing genius data. It didn't do that before and it sync's 63 items EVERY time. Is this normal?
screenshot20111009at531.png

4. When I try and check for updates OTA it gives me an error and says that it can't connect. Is this normal for now?

Thanks for your help everyone!

Last edited:

mnsportsgeek

macrumors 601
Original poster
Feb 24, 2009
or is there some sort of guide that someone can direct me to that will answer these questions?

manu chao

macrumors 604
Jul 30, 2003
Did you ever figure out #3? I've been getting the same thing, except mine takes much longer... A real pain in the ass when syncing before I go out.
I am too getting this, fortunately only for 102 tracks, so it does not take very long. But it sure looks like a bug that it is updating always the same number of tracks.
(Snow Leopard, iTunes 10.5, iPhone 4, iOS 5).

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.