iPhone SE Just upgraded my SE

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ixon2001, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Ixon2001 macrumors member

Ixon2001

While there is no new SE2 coming anytime soon which i was saving money for, I decided to upgrade my 32GB SE to a 128GB SE since i was getting low on space, this is the first time I've had a phone with 128GB of storage built in. :D

I still have no interest in any of the larger iPhone's atm & while iOS 12 seem's to run on the SE just fine if not slightly better than iOS 11, then at least i can get another year or so out of the SE.

Great thing is this 128GB version has hardly cost me anything extra after selling my 32GB & Wife discount from work.

I'll be sad if the SE is last we see of a smaller iPhone.:(

2. Banglazed macrumors demi-god

Banglazed

What if there is a new SE launch with iPhone X lineup in the fall?

3. Ixon2001 thread starter macrumors member

Ixon2001

Well if it does then I'll hang on till some point next year before buying it, but tbh i don't think we going to see another SE now I think Apple going to concentrate on larger iPhone's only.

4. Reno Raines macrumors 65816

5. JPack macrumors 601

JPack

Apple isn't going to launch a low-cost phone along their premium phones. Look at the spring events for iPad 2017 and 2018 vs. iPad Pro.

6. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

Highly doubtful for the SE in 2018 any longer. If the SE would have launched with the refresh, it would have happened already or in March. If it does refresh, I don’t think it will be similar to what it is now. 2019 is my guess, but The original SE could have been a one time device.

7. Newtons Apple macrumors Core

Newtons Apple