Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

inspirations365

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 28, 2008
Hey all,

This should be a quick fix, I'm sure it's just a matter of moving a file into a different folder or something:

I'm using the Black UPS HD theme and after upgrading (and restoring from pkgbackup), everything is JUST like it was except my lock slider bar is no longer transparent i.e. the part where it would normally say "Slide to Unlock" is there but without the words. The actual slider itself is the one from the theme, so that's fine.

Downloading the tweak iOS Transparent Slider Bar didn't solve my issue either.

Does anyone know if they just moved the directory or something?

Help is appreciated, thanks in advance!

Dannymonky

macrumors member
Feb 6, 2007
Rats Mouth, Fl
Hey all,

This should be a quick fix, I'm sure it's just a matter of moving a file into a different folder or something:

I'm using the Black UPS HD theme and after upgrading (and restoring from pkgbackup), everything is JUST like it was except my lock slider bar is no longer transparent i.e. the part where it would normally say "Slide to Unlock" is there but without the words. The actual slider itself is the one from the theme, so that's fine.

Downloading the tweak iOS Transparent Slider Bar didn't solve my issue either.

Does anyone know if they just moved the directory or something?

Help is appreciated, thanks in advance!

This should do it--

https://files.me.com/dannymonky25/9jkt2h

click link above. navigate to location in location file and replace images with these. BACK UP ORIGINAL FILES FIRST!!!! This will give you a clear slider so the theme one should be the only one showing. This is not an on/off fix. You have to replace the images again to get old slider back or restore. Hope this helps. I actually found this info on this site but I cant remember where....

See pic below. (slider lookin thing is in image background). Love my tap to unlock button.

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    792 KB · Views: 103

draz

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2010
I am not familiar with the BlackUPS theme but hopefully this works:

You basically need a few transparent files with the following names and pixel sizes:
BarBottomLock.png 1x96
BarBottomLock@2x.png 1x192
WellLock.png 27x52
WellLock@2x.png 54x104

Dump all these files into the "Bundles\TelephonyUI" folder. Depending on your theme, it might be named "com.apple.TelephonyUI" or "TelephonyUI.framework" or something similar but it will be located in the Bundles directory. Do not put it in the Springboard folder as that will do nothing.

Good luck!

prplhaze

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2010
Similar Slider Problem in 4.3.2

Hope this is a good spot to post, my problem seems similar.

Having long wanted airplay functionality on my iPhone 4 I waited until just a couple weeks ago to Jailbreak the 4. Even though having had my 3G jailbroken for so long Ive missed the customizations.

So, my only experience recently is with the untethered 4.3.2 jailbreak. I installed the basics, including one Winterboard theme, Aquarium and 5-icon dock (they work good together cause Aquar. shrinks the icons so they don't look crowded)

But regardless if that theme is off or on, none of the battery graphics or lockscreen sliders that I've tried to enable will work. The only thing they sometimes do is get rid of the words 'slide to unlock'. I even checked to make sure those customizations are checked, and at the top of the Winterboard config so they'll be prioritized.

Is this something that is different in 4.3.2 and the packages are not putting the files in the right place, or am I missing something?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.