Just upgraded today, wow!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by otis123, Mar 27, 2012.

1. otis123 macrumors 6502a

I finally bit the bullet, I upgraded to the new one today and wow am I impressed. Of course the screen is the biggest draw, but my favorite feature so far is the speed compared to my first generation one. The biggest reason I upgraded was the slow and crashy web browsing, I don't get how the A4 could be this slow compared to the A5X, it just smokes it. I'm sure the gig of ram helps too, but this is just crazy, it finally feels usable again. I also made the jump to 64gb instead of going with 32gb again. Very happy with my purchase and I'm glad I didnt make the jump to android out of frustration. Well done apple, just when I thought I was done with you, you just pulled me back in again.

2. iHeartsteve macrumors 65816

iHeartsteve

3. Gilly Gil macrumors regular

Congrats, I just opened up my 32gb black AT&T. Screen is just amazing:D

4. Redjericho macrumors 6502a

You're getting me all excited, I try not to get excited cause then I expect too much, but so many people have said the upgrade from a4 to a5x is like night and day, can't wait.

5. otis123 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I went with black again, it's all best buy had, and I really don't mind. White would have been cool, but I think I would have gotten tired of it. I still can't believe how fast the A5 is, even though it's still 1ghz it feels like a completely different machine.