Just upgraded

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Mouse man, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Mouse man Suspended

Mouse man

So I've had the AW 1 aluminum since launch and today the wife surprises me with the series 2 SS. Man this is a nice watch. I love the weight on it and the screen is brighter. I know the 3 will come out eventually but this was a nice surprise

also i never noticed in the past you could setup with a previous backup..is that something new?

2. xDKP macrumors 65816

xDKP

Congratulations - You'll love it

I was a happy camper with my S0 SB SS but the S2 made it a hell of a lot better watch. It's my best running mate ever (second only to my lovely dog) and just the fact that I can wear it all the time not being afraid of water, the speed is awesome compared to S0 and yeah the screen is beautiful

3. Mouse man thread starter Suspended

Mouse man

I'll be nervous to try it in the pool this summer but i know it can handle it lol

4. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

It's rated at 50 Meters water resistance. It also has the water eject feature, which is very useful. You will be secure for the pool. Enjoy the Watch.

5. jbachandouris macrumors 601

jbachandouris

Nice wife. Mine doesn't even want an Apple Watch for herself. Had to buy her a fitbit. :(

6. bluespark macrumors 65816

The Series 2 is just fantastic. I've almost never been happier with a purchase. Enjoy yours.