Just wondering if theres a tweak like this...

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by twezzyfbaby, May 16, 2012.

1. twezzyfbaby macrumors regular

twezzyfbaby

Ok so i have this tweak from cydia called 360 moblie safe. Not sure if anyones has it or has used it but it blocks texts and calls but it also does a system clean for your phone. It deletes the trash files and closes all apps that are running background or otherwise. Not the i dont use the block calls and texts and it does alot more as well. I wanted to know if there was a tweak just for that without having the blocks?

2. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

I've heard of iWipe but I personally haven't used it. I just use WeeKillBackgroundPro. Not sure but couldn't you just go into iFile and goto var/mobile/caches and delete that and empty you safari history/cache from settings?

Don't do the iFile until someone more experienced chimes in but have been wondering that for ages.

3. twezzyfbaby thread starter macrumors regular

twezzyfbaby

Yea ive herad of ifile but i dont really know what im doing with it so i try my best to k.i.s keep it simple but thanks for that

4. nwmtnbiker macrumors 68000

nwmtnbiker

Lol I haven't heard that forever. But what I remembered is KISS. Keep it simple stupid :D Might've been just for me though...

5. twezzyfbaby thread starter macrumors regular

twezzyfbaby

LoL didnt really wanna call myself stupid! But that was it